A few of my favorite things this week…
1) Last Saturday, Ashley, Renee and I rented bikes while the rest of the gang went climbing and I had so much fun biking (after, like, a 20 year hiatus) that this weekend’s To-Do List says: buy a bike.
2) My Top 5 Favorite Hobbies of all time would be something along the lines of: 1) running, 2) talking/writing/reading about running, 3) daydreaming about running, 4) airplane take offs, and 5) brunching! We had some awesome brunches in Colorado (the best, by far, being the morning Luke ran the kitchen and made eggs, spinach and potatoes with a dash of heaven. *See happy Chuck below). And tomorrow I’m meeting two of my favorite former-coworkers-turned-dear-friends for brunch at my all-time-favorite breakfast place in PB after far, far too long!
3) Another thing I’m stoked/crazy about is my bright yellow Marathon Maniac jersey that’s hanging out in my drawer with my other running clothes and won’t stop screaming at me to RUN ANOTHER MARATHON ALREADY!!!! Sadly, there are no marathons (within a reasonable travel radius) until Long Beach, which is a tragic 115 days away. Sigh……..
***On the bright side, I’ve scoped out a few fun-size races that I may be adding to my schedule very soon… I’ll keep ya posted!
4) I have two Homage T-shirts that I’m wholeheartedly obsessed with because of their buttery soft awesomeness. I live in them. I kind of wanted to rip Renee’s purple ‘Surf Ohio’ tee off of her last weekend to keep for myself… but I love her too much. Next time, though, deal’s off. I want that shirt.
|We’re like Homage T-Shirt superheroes.|
5) The highlight of this week, for sure, has been remembering Colorado. It’s hard to believe we were here last week…
And it’s hard to believe I’ve been able to get anything done this week with how much time I’ve spent reliving the weekend over and over and over again. I’ll have to do a whole separate picture post with all of my random favorites.